11.04.2010

{today we love: wedding videography}

Here at Zephyr Weddings we pretty much eat, sleep and breathe weddings.  I find myself constantly reading blogs, looking at photos and reading bridal magazines.  So, it's no surprise that my friends often send me links of their latest and greatest wedding finds.

I have to thank my friend in Missouri for sending me this video.  I love everything about this wedding: the vintage touches, the typography and paper flowers, the ampersand (which, if you didn't know, is one of my personal favorites!) and the music that the videographer chose to put with the video.

I especially love that you can tell that this couple knew what their wedding day was about: them.  They clearly had a lot of fun planning such a special day to share with their friends and family.

Enjoy!


Sarah & Kyle from sweetTea media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment